Welcome to the website of McLin Burnsed. The information and terms and conditions on this page governs your use of the McLinBurnsed.com website. By accessing and using the McLin Burnsed website, you agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site or any information contained therein.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
1. All information and materials contained on McLinBurnsed.com is provided for general informational purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice, as legal opinions or as any other form of advice regarding any specific facts or circumstances. This website is not intended as a substitute for professional legal advice.
2. By supplying material and information on this website, McLin Burnsed does not intend to create, and your receipt of such information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between you and McLin Burnsed or any of its attorneys. Any use of the information contained on this website and the transmittal of information to email addresses obtained from this website shall not give you any basis for a belief that such use creates an attorney-client relationship.
3. Please do not send us any information that you consider confidential via this website or via any email address obtained from this website. None of the communications initiated through this website are confidential, nor are they protected by any privilege unless you become a client of the firm and you receive a written statement (a “retention letter”) confirming that we represent you.
4. McLin Burnsed does not guarantee any information contained on this website. By using this website, you assume the sole risk of making use of, and/or relying on, the information and materials available on this website. McLin Burnsed makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information and materials available on this website for any purpose. All such information and materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall McLin Burnsed be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including lost profits) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website, or for any information and materials available on this website, or otherwise arising out of the utilization of this website, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise.
5. All material, information, software, artwork, pictures, video, text, logos and other content on this website is the property of McLin Burnsed and McLin Burnsed claims a copyright and or trademark thereto.
6. McLin Burnsed gives you a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions set forth above. You may print and download materials and information on this website solely for personal and noncommercial use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. McLin Burnsed reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to this website for any non-compliance of the above terms and conditions.